Your Orchestra, Your Community: Roadmap to Success is a civic engagement tool designed by orchestras for orchestras eager to reach out and make a difference to their community’s future as well as their own. Whether you are already engaged on several fronts or preparing to take your first steps, this vital resource will help guide the conversation and ensure that your organization is thinking about the contributions it can make to the community in which it exists.
The League offers member orchestras:
– Free downloadable civic engagement tool
– Free one-on-one consulting on how to use the tool through access to the League’s consultant, Thomas Cabaniss
– Free podcasts – an online guide on how to customize the League’s assessment tool for civic engagement in ways that are doable and successful (with scripts)
– Videos of orchestras in their communities
– Testimonials from executive directors
For more information or to access the Your Orchestra, Your Community tool & resources, please visit americanorchestras.org.
Posted February 11, 2010