A BoardSource eBook
Be the spark that ignites your partnership with your board.
This book offers practical tips and perspectives to help you manage this considerable investment of time and build a partnership with the board that is based on support, trust, honesty, forthrightness, respect, and understanding. Each chapter ends with short essays written by a chief executive and a board chair.
Within its pages, you’ll learn how to:
• Establish the board culture that is right for your organization
• Practice self-management and cultivate relationships
• Inform and communicate with the board
• Facilitate a balance in roles and responsibilities
• Structure the board’s work
• Plan for transitions
Free to League members. Register here >>
Posted October 10, 2012