The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) have issued guidance to help businesses and employers prepare for the potential spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) within the United States. The CDC has prepared materials specifically for employers, and is also working to produce planning guides for COVID-19 that community-based organizations can use.
Here is a collection of current resources:
• CDC overview of COVID-19 resources
• CDC guidance for businesses and employers
• Links to state and local health agencies for guidance specific to your location
• World Health Organization guidance on mass gatherings
• ArtsReady, an online service by and for arts and culture nonprofits, provides ongoing guidance in support of emergency preparation
The League of American Orchestras will track news and resources, posting information relevant to orchestras at the League’s disaster relief and preparedness site.